This new new cast alloy 4/6 petal inlet manifold was designed to fit all 200 inlet studded cylinders with oval exhaust ports. It can be used with carb sizes from 18mm to 35mm. Reed inlet manifolds can be fitted to improve fuel spit back and fuel economy, done correctly they can improve and spread the power of the engine.
Requires some additional work for the manifold to fit:
- Cylinder cowling has to be cutted
- Four fins above the inlet port needs removing and shaping for the manifold to fit
- Ideally 1 or 2 boost ports (transfer ports) above the inlet port needs cutting into the cylinder
- Ideally the inlet port needs opening, shaping and flowing to the inlet port
- Ideally the piston needs modifying to give 360 degrees inlet timing or a reed piston fitted
- Ideally the exhaust port needs lifting for a higher port timing duration