The reed induction gives several advantages: The spitback from the carb can cured if not completely eliminated. The fuel consumption should be much improved. If fitted with the right modifications the power is increased and the power band widened.
- Perfect fit to the frame
- Lots of different reed petals are available
- Can be used with carbs from 18-35 mm
- Spitback from the carb can be improved, if not cured
- Fuel consumption is much improved
- Power can be improved and power band can be widened
- Four cowling fins near the inlet need to be reshaped and partly removed
- One or two boost ports can be grinded
- Gasket surface from barrel and inlet manifold should be matched
- Ideally the piston inlet duration is modified for 360° timing
- The exhaust port duration can be raised without loosening bottom end power.
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org