With the inlet closing near at 65° ATDC (depending on casing) the engine is easy to jet in, without all the trouble you get from a crankshaft with blow back created due to a too long inlet timing.
Sadly not as wide as a bgm crankshaft, measuring at the inlet crank web. Therefore you have to be careful not to open the inlet area to wide.
- Inlet timing closing: 65° ATDC
- Stroke: 60mm (standard 57mm)
- Con rod lenght: 110mm (as standard)
- Suitable Engines: PE200, PX200, Cosa200, Rally200 (Ducati Iginition)
- Crank pin: 20mm (full material)
- Necessary stroke compensation: 1,5mm Spacer (Base or Head, only cylinders made for 57mm stroke)