New PM Tuning FMBC Forged Mono Billet Caliper
A recent concept in braking performance and new to classic and modern scooters, 2 years in testing and development and CNC precision machined. A direct replacement and immediate enhanced braking capabilities at your finger tips.
Machined from a single drop forged special alloy, the piston bores are machined through one side forming a blind bore hole the outer entry bore hole is then capped with a screw cap with seals forming a mono block bolt less construction.
Stainless steel hardware no more seized in pistons or brake pad pins! Finished in hard anodised colours black, silver
- One piece bolt- less construction.
- Compact design.
- Oversized 32mm dual stainless steel pistons.
- Fully sintered brake pads with oversized brake pad surface area 40mm wide.
- Stainless steel bleed nipple.
- Stainless steel banjo bolt.
- Stainless steel brake pad retaining pin and C clip.
- Stainless steel brake pad anti rattle clip
For best results use with our saw or wavy disc applications
NOTE: Does not fit fit GRIMECA retrofit brake sets with star shaped drum brake (drum is more massive than piaggio/lml type and touches caliper body)