LML frame of Select 2T models
B stock with optical defects (e.g. small dents or matt paint sections).
- Side panels
- Handle bar (top and lower part of the cover)
- Gear change grip
- Handlebar (with conventional screwing)
- Horn cover
- Tool box
With these parts a restoration will be easy for a newbie and quickly done by a pro.
There is no frame number. After consulting the competent vehicle registration service, the frame number of the donor vehicle can be used.
We advise to use Fluid Film or Timemax cavity grease to preserve cavities.
Frames will be delivered by a haulage company.
You want to know about shipping costs? Please ask and provide your address in advance or pick the frame(s) up from our warehouse/shop near Cologne (Germany) personally.
Shipping fees (delivered by a haulage company) (as at February 2016):
- The Netherlands: 49€ (excluding islands)
- Belgium: 49€
- Luxembourg: 49€
- Austria: 49€
- France: 49€ (excluding islands, excluding overseas departments and territories)
- Switzerland: 79€ (customs duties and import duties have to be paid by the client)
- Italy: 49€ (excluding islands)
- Spain: 49€ (excluding islands)
- Ireland:149€ (excluding islands)
- Great Britain: 99€ (excluding islands)