The first edition of the Complete Spanners manual covering Slimstyle Lambretta models has now sold all 15,000 copies printed at its publication in 2004. Rather than reprint the same version, Fingers in Pies Publications have chosen to substantially re-work and improve on the content for this new edition.
- Over 200 new colour photographs. More than 1,050 images in all.
- Ten additional colour wiring diagrams.
- Five new earlier Italian models now included (TV175 S2, LI125 S1, LI125 S2, LI150 S1, LI150 S2).
- New models thoroughly integrated with original text - not just bolted on.
- Updates on the latest developments (tuning conversions, adjustable suspension, advance/retard ignition, tubeless wheels etc).
- More specific component and restoration data (fork identification, paint codes, locks and keys, speedometers etc).
- Technical revision information from original Innocenti dealer updates.
- Improved indexing and easy-find colour coding for each chapter.
- Totally revised layout.
- 56 additional pages (292 in total).
About the author:
Sticky is a freelance writer and photographer who specialises in scooters. He has written for the scooter press, motorcycle trade titles and newspapers for the last 24 years including a spell as editor of both Scootering and Twist & Go magazines. His idea of fun is hiding a tuned motorcycle engine under Lambretta bodywork and using it to revise public prejudices about scooters and their riders.