- One-piece CNC machined clutch basket - Made in Germany.
- The extremely robust design with a revolutionary hub offers a perfect and precise control
- The hub is made of high-strength steel so that cracking of the hub is prevented.
- Nitration hardened clutch basket, so worn out clutch baskets are history.
- Thanks to the pressed sintered bush you always have accurate separation of your clutch.
For models up to 150cc it is necessary to remove the small cast aluminium nose in the engine casing in order to mount the clutch.
This can even be simply removed with a large plier. With some clutch covers the drip nose in the area of the radius has to be removed slightly.
The clutch can be mounted in all large frame Vespas. These are all vehicles whose FIN number starts with minimum three characters at the beginning (e.g. VNB, VNL, VNX, ZAPM etc., the extra 1T, 2T, 3T is not considered) and which have the carburetor directly installed to the crankcase (not in frame or on the cylinder). Some old vehicles before the PX era with the thin washer (1.5 mm) below the clutch have to be exchanged against the PX models (3.3mm/item number 7671297).