Malossi makes the new Piaggio 3 -valve fly!
Whopping 183cc be achieved through a bore extension from small Ø52mm (original) to big Ø63mm. The engine therefore offers significantly more torque and driving pleasure.
As always with Malossi engine life is very good thanks to material selection and processing as well as in the original. In line with the increased torque of the large cylinder kits, the owner of a 125cc version, the clutch and the transducer of the 150cc version should be used (see accessories).
These are much more stable and designed to be larger and thus improve not only the bandwidth but also the touring capability.
The Force Master module fits the new injection needs accordingly, but can also be set individually (+/- 20%). The speed limit of the built-in rev limiter is set by the module automatically at 1000U / min upwards. The module also has four fixed mappings.
The kit is not suitable for the Vespa 946 models. These have different injection electronics (cylinder only suits).
- Vespa Primavera 3V ie 125 4T Euro 3 2014 (M811M)
- Primavera 3V ie 150 4T Euro 3 2014 (M812M)
- Sprint 3V ie 125 4T Euro 3 2014
- Bore: 63mm
- Stroke: 58,6mm
- Displacement: 182,6ccm
- Cylinder: Aluminum cylinder with nickel-silicon form ultra-hard carbide coating (therefore very good heat dissipation, short warm-up phase and very long life)
- Original cylinder head is maintained
- Incl. Force Master module
- Complete, ready to install kit