The new edition of a classic! The single-wheel cargo trailer is a replica of the well-known PAV40. It is THE solution for luggage carrying issues to any tour biker. Its luggage storing space almost is compact car worthy and has room for a complete set of camping equipment as well as food, a petrol can and all other items needed for the long tour.
The wheel is attached to a movable fork that features a rubber shock absorber at the frame of the trailer.
The mounting hardware for the vehicle end which is included is rather intended for mopeds. It is necessary to come up with an individual solution for attaching the trailer to a scooter.
The trailer is made in India and therefore neither has lights with an approval mark nor a design approved trailer hitch.
Hence, the trailer must be individually inspected under the road vehicle approval.
Tyre dimension: 3.50-8
CAUTION: Shipping is only possible via truck freight. Feel free to contact us by phone or email to find out about truck freight fees (postal code of the target address is mandatory).
Authorisation provisions for trailer use on roads in Germany.
- Subject to general inspection: No
- Liable to tax: No
- Insurance obligation: No
- Subject to authorisation: No
- Subject to type-approval: Yes
- Driving license: Category of the towing vehicle
- Tyres: Tyre dimensions and design must comply with the operating obligations (load, speed)
- Towing device: non automatic trailer hitch is permitted (design certification obligation: necessary)
- Registration plates: copy of the official registration plates (without official stamp)
- Registration plate illumination: Mopeds: No, Light motorcycles and motorcycles: Yes
- Position lamps: No
- Side retro-reflector: Yes
- Rear retro-reflector: single-wheel trailer – 1 triangular retro-reflector in red at the rear
- Taillight: single-wheel trailer – 1 taillight is mandatory, must be at least 250mm above road
- Turn signal: No
- Brake lights: mandatory, mounting position like the taillight
- Supplementary provision: taillight, brake light, retro-reflector must not be mounted on moveable vehicle parts
- Manufacturer’s statutory plate and VIN: front right vehicle identification number: impressed in the frame in the front on the right
- Width: 470mm
- Height: 400mm (max)
- Lenght: 710mm