The bgm PRO Lambretta Superstrong clutch is CNC machined from billet in Germany. It comes equipped with six racing red clutch plates, ten especially for this clutch made springs and five 1.5 mm steel discs. The clutch is a plug & play solution that fits without any spacers or fiddling.
Together with it's massive surface of 6 plates and 10 special made springs it is desgined to withstand a torque rate of 60Nm. More gentle setups can use softer springs which are also available from BGM.
If you're going to use springs from other manufacters please ensure that their not longer than 15mm when fully compressed.
All parts are highly precision machined from 42CrMo4.
- The delivery contains:
- CNC rear sprocket 46 or 47 teeth
- extended CNC clutch spider
- CNC pressure plate with extra length for more room and no clutch drag
- adaptors to use the pressure plate for dl/GP or Li/SX
- CNC machined top plate offset for more clearance between top plate and kickstart shaft
- six racing red bgm PRO clutch plates
- five 1.5 mm steel plates
- ten especially made clutch springs for extra smooth operation
- bgm PRO clutch bush
The clutch pressure plate and spider can be used as single components to upgrade any other aftermarket 5 and 6 plate rear sprockets. As long as these are made to the original Innocenti measurements it is a straight fit. If not made to this spec some modifications might be needed.
TIP: Always have a look at the clearance between crwonwheel and clutch sprocket. Shims to adjust the distance are fitted under the clutch sprocket and are available from 0.8-1.6 mm thickness.