The BIG BOX Clubman gives a standard looking pipe with full expansion chamber type performance. It matches the power output of the very highly recommended MRB Devtour exhaust. Mark Broadhurst has manufactured the Clubman exhaust since the early 80’s. The first one produced for Scooter Center was made for Ulf 20 years ago. The new BIG BOX Clubman features some very unique designs done in the serial production for the first time ever by bgm.
Hundreds of hours of development and 30 years of experience have resulted in making this most versatile Clubman ever. A perfect pipe for all road applications. Gives good torque figures and broad power band with nearly original sound.
- Expansion chamber type performance
- Low noise level
- Higher volume of exhaust box
- Improved ground clearance
- Exhaust stub system for round and oval port styled cylinder kits
- Spring mounted U-bend
- Strengthened in all critical areas
- Adjustable brackets to suit cylinder height
- Can be fitted without the need to take the floorboard off
- Designed to work and fit