incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The Parmakit TSV66 series offers 195ccm and 205ccm respectively, by far the largest displacement that can be achieved on the Vespa PX 80, PX125, PX150 and LML 125-150cc engines.
The cylinders need the crankshaft of the PX200 models.
The following work is necessary to accommodate the cylinder with crankshaft in the so-called small engine block:
1. Spin out the cylinder base adapter for the larger cylinder bore.
2. Turn out the crankcase in width to be able to use the wider rotary vane cheek of the 200''er
3. Conversion to inlet control via diaphragm
1. As an alternative to step 2 of machining the engine housing, the shaft on the rotary vane surface can also be turned narrower (turn off the web). In this case, however, the advantage of a wide rotary vane cut-out and the resulting possible increase in performance is eliminated.
2. Use of a crankshaft for diaphragm control. The use of a full cheek crankshaft is recommended on LML engine housings with a diaphragm inlet control already ex works. The inlet offers sufficient space here. All other housings better use a so-called lip shaft which, due to its interrupted cheek profile, already provides sufficient inlet area, without the housing having to be heavily reworked. The use of a full cheek shaft in a former rotary vane motor housing requires a quite extensive modification of the intake tract.
The Parmakit TSV66 is designed as a powerful touring cylinder. It therefore offers a lot of torque from the cellar with a very good bandwidth. This should be supported by a suitable exhaust system (e.g. BGM Big Box) and a not oversized carburetor cross-section (Ø24-30mm).
TIP: If you want to squeeze the maximum out of the cylinder, use the cylinder for 57mm stroke on a crankshaft with 60mm stroke. This means that the cylinder can be underlaid at the foot, so that the steering angle increases massively and is therefore suitable for sharper exhaust systems. An appropriate exhaust treatment then takes care of the rest to get closer to a rear power of 30hp.