Shortening a bowden cable or wire cable, no matter if braided or made of thick wire, will no longer cause trouble. The professional wire rope cutter by Toptul cuts any wire cleanly and effortlessly. Hardened blades, which embrace the cable, prevent the cable from fraying and leave a neat cutting edge behind. Unlike a diagonal cutting pliers, the wire won't be crushed between the blades but sheared.
Thanks to a high transmission, cutting thick wires is easily possible, even when an ordinary diagonal cutting pliers would long have given up.
Perfect tool for a scooter garage!
- Special cutting shape
- Very high transmission ratio
- Effortless and neat cut
- Low energy input
- For bowden cables and wire cables (also V2A) up to Ø 4.0 mm
- Spring wire up to Ø 1.5mm
- Blades additionally inductively hardened
- Crescent-shaped blades embrace the cables and prevent the wire cable from fraying
- With opening spring and safety catch
TOPTUL tools meet or rather outperform standards like DIN / ISO / ANSI. There is a stringent internal quality control.
From our own experience we can recommend TOPTUL products to any "intense weekend mechanic" with a clear conscience.