Torque delivered at idle speed with the look and sound of a standard exhaust
The BGM BigBox Touring is the tour steamer on our programme.
Developed for a solid push beginning at low rpm.
An early performance delivery and the significant increase in torque make our Big Box’s Touring version an ideal companion for anyone who likes to travel as a couple or with a lot of luggage. Sidecar bikers will appreciate this one as well. Due to the high torque available it is no longer necessary to shorten the gear reduction, which is otherwise necessary!
Of course, the Bigbox has a double walled structure and is filled with damping material, just like the standard Vespa exhaust.
- Standard look
- Quiet, thanks to double walled structure and damping material as in the standard exhaust
- High torque
- No performance drop
- Rev range like the standard exhaust
- Very discreet
- Also fits the Rally/Sprint without the need for modifications
- Massive construction with clamp at the cylinder
- Handmade in Europe
- Not suitable for scooterists who prefer a high number of revs
- Not homologated
The header is attached to the cylinder with a clamp. This provides a maximum of stability and prevents damage to the outlet flange, in comparison to a loose assembly with an O-ring seal. The header features spring mount tabs. For maximum ground clearance, make sure to use a spacer that is long enough at the rear shock.
A lot of steam at low rpm - yeah!